Sure Result SR Relief
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN .025mg in .001g
Labeler: International Brand Management, LLC
NDC Code: 69837-510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of minor aches and painsof muscles and joints associated with a simple backache,
athritis, strains and sprains
For external use only
- This is not a face cream. Do not apply to the face.
- Do not use if allergic to chili peppers or if past allergic reaction to capsaicin
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken, sunburned, chapped or irritated skin.
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not apply within 1 hour before or after bath, shower, hot tub, saunaor vigrous exercise
- Warm water, perspiration or open pores can intensify the impact of this product and bruning sensation.
- Do not use with heating pad, hot water bottle or other source of heat. Doing so can increase risk of serious burns.
When using this product Do not get into eyesand avoid contact with mucous membranes. If contact
occurs or if pain, discomfort or skin redness occurs, continuously rinse with cool water and seek medical help.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear
up and occur again within a few days. Stop using and get immediate medical attention if experience burning,
pain, swelling or blistering of the skin. Rare cases of severe burning or blistering have been reported.
If pregnant, breast-feeding or any medical conditions exist, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If inhaled, remove the fresh air. If breathing is difficult, get medical attention immediately.
- Rotate pump's spout counter-clockwise slightly to unlock; clockwise to lock.
- Before using on children under 18 years of age consult a physician.
- Apply sparingly to affected area not more than 4 times daily. However, for the first use, apply to small area to test for sensitivity or skin reaction.
- Gently massage into skin until fully absorbed.
- Wash hands with soap and water thoroughly after each applicationto avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes.
WARNING: FLAMMABLE PRODUCT
Store in a cool well ventilated area away from heat. Keep away from sparks or open flame.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice,
Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Extract, Bosswellia Serrata Extract,
Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8,
Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Triethanolamine
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
|SURE RESULT SR RELIEF
|Labeler - International Brand Management, LLC (079794940)|
|International Brand Management, LLC||079794940||manufacture(69837-510)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 23, 2017