Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: ViaDerma, Inc
NDC Code: 69006-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 10 mg
Male genital desensitizer
Helps in temporarily slowing the onset of ejaculation.
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- this product, used as directed, does not provide relief. Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision
- you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to head and shaft of penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a doctor.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
acetic acid, ascorbic acid, chlorhexidine gluconate, cholecalciferol, dimethyl sulfoxide, dipropylene glycol, glucono delta lactone, glycerin, histidine, hydroxyethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearic acid, water
|Labeler - ViaDerma, Inc (079387584)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 23, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.