Hot and Cold Lidocaine with Menthol Patch Pain Relief
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 40mg, MENTHOL 10mg
Labeler: DR SABHARWAL'S WOUND CARE
NDC Code: 71318-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Lidocaine 4 %||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 1%||Topical analgesic|
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, sprains & bruises.
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to lidocaine or menthol. Do not use if pouch is damaged or opened.
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to open wounds or sensitive skin
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- excessive redness or irritation is present
- condition worsens
- pain persists for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of Reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- adults: apply patch to affected area for a maximum of 12 hours. Do not use more than 1 patch every 24 hours.
- children: consult your physician
- remove protective film, gently apply to affected area.
colloidal silicon dioxide, Kaolin, Polyacrylic acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate, Titanium Dioxide
|HOT AND COLD LIDOCAINE WITH MENTHOL PATCH
lidocaine and menthol patch
|Labeler - DR SABHARWAL'S WOUND CARE (862184668)|
|Registrant - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|DR SABHARWAL'S WOUND CARE||862184668||manufacture(71318-001)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 22, 2017