Miconazole Nitrate by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 12, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1134
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate USP 2%
- effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use on children less than 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- condition persists
- there is no improvement of athlete's foot or ringworm within 4 weeks or jock itch within 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks
- for jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
- not effective on the scalp or nails
- do not use if the seal on tube is punctured or not visible
- To open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
apricot kernel oil, benzoic acid, BHT, glycol stearate, mineral oil, PEG-6, PEG-6-32 stearate, purified water
Distributed by: RUGBY LABORATORIES
17177 N Laurel Park Dr., Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.