Miconazole Nitrate by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 12, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1134
Miconazole nitrate USP 2%
- effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use on children less than 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- condition persists
- there is no improvement of athlete's foot or ringworm within 4 weeks or jock itch within 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks
- for jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
- not effective on the scalp or nails
- do not use if the seal on tube is punctured or not visible
- To open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
apricot kernel oil, benzoic acid, BHT, glycol stearate, mineral oil, PEG-6, PEG-6-32 stearate, purified water
Distributed by: RUGBY LABORATORIES
17177 N Laurel Park Dr., Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|