Medically reviewed on Jun 21, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.6mg
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capsicum Extract Capsaicin 0.025%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
For external use only.
Discontinue use at least one hour before a shower or bath and do not use immediately after a shower or bath.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- with a heating pad.
- with, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products.
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application.
Children Under 12 Years of Age: Consult a physician.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
belladonna extract, camphor, diphenhydramine, lanolin, peppermint oil, rubber, vaseline, methyl salicylate, polyster resin, zinc oxide.
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Registrant - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Beijing HKKY Medical Tech. Co., Ltd.||544434817||manufacture(52000-031)|