Cold and Hot Medicated Large
Medically reviewed on Jun 20, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 428.5mg
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-033
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For external use only.
When using this product
- use only as directed.
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- redness is present.
- skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and older:
protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch.
- should be used up to 8 hours.
- should be used no more than 3 times a day.
Children Under 12 Years of Age: consult a doctor.
- store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F(30°C).
aluminum hydroxide, camphor, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, propanediol, propylparaben, purified water.
|COLD AND HOT MEDICATED LARGE
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Registrant - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Beijing HKKY Medical Tech. Co., Ltd.||544434817||manufacture(52000-033)|