stimulant laxative enteric coated
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-440
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
- if you cannot swallow without chewing
- within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts longer than 2 weeks
When using this product
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, or cramps may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement within 12 hours after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- if you need a laxative for more than one week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- swallow whole, do not chew or crush
- take recommended dose in a single daily dose
- take with a glass of water
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-3 (usually 2) tablets daily
- children 12 and under: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: magnesium 5 mg
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive humidity
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken
- package not child resistant
acacia, calcium sulfate, cellulose, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, gelatin, iron oxide, lactose, magnesium
stearate, PEG, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, shellac, silica, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, wax.
|STIMULANT LAXATIVE ENTERIC COATED
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.