Earths Care Hemorrhoid Relief
Medically reviewed on June 13, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Witch Hazel 10g in 100g, Menthol, Unspecified Form 0.8g in 100g
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1570
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Menthol USP 0.8%||Analgesic|
|Witch Hazel USP 10%||Astringent|
- temporary relief of pain, itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- may provide a cooling sensation
- can help distract from pain
- aids in protecting anorectal areas
- temporary relief of irritation
For external use only
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- if the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
- if bleeding occurs
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or drying with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream. When first opening the tube, remove cap and lift foil safety seal from tube. Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) gel, calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower extract, chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, heptyl undecylenate, horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) seed extract, lanolin, olive (Olea europaea) oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-3 dicitrate/stearate, sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, purified water, shea (Butyrospermum parkii) butter, tocopherols
Earth's Care Natural Products, Inc.
Long Beach, California 90805 USA
|EARTHS CARE HEMORRHOID RELIEF
witch hazel and menthol, unspecified form cream
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||MANUFACTURE(24286-1570), LABEL(24286-1570)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.