Witch Hazel by Hydrox Laboratories
Medically reviewed on June 15, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 855mg in 1mL
Labeler: Hydrox Laboratories
NDC Code: 10565-099
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Witch Hazel 86%
- insect bites
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- After cleansing apply generously to cotton ball and gently wipe skin.
- Apply as often as needed.
Alcohol 14% by volume.
witch hazel liquid
|Labeler - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|
|Hydrox Laboratories||025164302||manufacture(10565-099), label(10565-099)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.