Equate Hand Sanitizer by Wal-Mart Store Inc
Medically reviewed on June 14, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 650mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Store Inc
NDC Code: 49035-059
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only
- keep away from source of heat or fire
avoid contact with eyes. If contact ocdcurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
irritation or redness develops and lasts.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C)
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
|EQUATE HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Store Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(49035-059)|