HYDROCORTISONE by Kinray Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 14, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Kinray Inc.
NDC Code: 63777-248
Active Ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1% Antipruritic (anti-itch)
For external use only
Hydrocortisone is for temporary relief of;
minor skin irritations
Itching and rashes due to;
and for external itching of;
- in the eyes
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician
- for diaper rash
- if you have vaginal discharge
- more than the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- in the rectum bu using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator
- For temporary relief of minor skin irritations and external itching.
- the condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply evenly to affected area no more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Do not use
- consult a physician
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry, patting and blotting with bathroom tissue or soft cloth before applying
- apply externally to the area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Store at 20 deg - 25 deg C (68 deg - 77 deg F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, mrthylchloroisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, white soft paraffin.
|Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant - Dynarerx Corporation (008124539)|