Allergy Relief Dye Free by Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Medically reviewed on June 12, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
NDC Code: 55910-683
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- store between 15-30ºC (59° to 86°F)
- Protect from light, heat, humidity
edible dye free ink, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution
Compare to the active ingredient of Benadryl®* LIQUI-GELS®*
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg/Antihistamine
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose or Throat
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl®, or Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., owner of the registered trademark LIQUI-GELS®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|