Senna-Lax by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 49349-792
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
do not use for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by doctor
- If you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by 1 tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable
|Age||Starting dosage||Maximum dosage|
|Adults and children over 12 years||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||consult a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 50 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
You may report serious side effects to: 1-888-952-0050.
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 3 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg in 1
- CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, DIHYDRATE
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE
- CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM
- SILICON DIOXIDE
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|