Alertness Aid Stay Awake
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CAFFEINE 200mg
Labeler: Healthlife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-132
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
For occasional use only
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- as a substitute for sleep
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur
ask a health professional before use.
In c ase of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 Tablet not more than every 3 to 4 hours
- Store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) or humidity
- Avoid excessive heat (greater than 100°F) or humidity
- Read all product information before using
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- Carnauba wax
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- D&C yellow #10 aluminium lake
- FD&C yellow#6 aluminium lake
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Polyethylene glycol
- Titanium dioxide
Call toll free 1-844-832-1138 Monday through Friday 9AM -5PM EST or www.healthlifeofusa.com
|ALERTNESS AID STAY AWAKE
|Labeler - Healthlife of USA (079656178)|
|Healthlife of USA||079656178||repack(69517-132)|
|Time Cap Laboratories, Inc.||037052099||manufacture(69517-132), pack(69517-132)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.