Mucus Relief DM by Healthlife of USA LLC
Medically reviewed on Jun 7, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg
Labeler: Healthlife of USA LLC
NDC Code: 69517-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Immediate Release Mucus Relief DM
- Guaifenesin 400mg
- Dextromethorphan HBr 15mg
Expectorant, Cough Suppressant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- Helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor sore throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
Do not use:
- If you are now taking a prescriprion monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Persistant or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Taking sedatives or Tranquilizers
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do ot use for more than 7 days
- Cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdosage, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 Tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
- Each Tablet contains: sodium 1.24 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Keep in a dry place and do not expose to heat
- Read all product information before using
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sodium starch glycolate
Call toll free 1-844-832-1138 Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM EST or www.healthlifeofusa.com
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr tablets tablet
|Labeler - Healthlife of USA LLC (079656178)|
|Healthlife of USA LLC||079656178||relabel(69517-120)|
|Elysium Pharmaceuticals Limited||915664486||manufacture(69517-120), pack(69517-120)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.