Ethyl Rubbing Alcohol by Humco Holding Group, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Humco Holding Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 0395-0040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
HUMCO Ethyl Rubbing Alcohol 70%, USP
Ethyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from spark, heat and flame.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week
condition persists or gets worse
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first.
- store at room temperature
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Methyl isobutyl ketone 1%
ETHYL ALCOHOL 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 mL
|ETHYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
|Labeler - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||manufacture(0395-0040), analysis(0395-0040), pack(0395-0040), label(0395-0040)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.