Ethyl Rubbing Alcohol by Humco Holding Group, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Humco Holding Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 0395-0040
HUMCO Ethyl Rubbing Alcohol 70%, USP
Ethyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from spark, heat and flame.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week
condition persists or gets worse
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first.
- store at room temperature
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Methyl isobutyl ketone 1%
ETHYL ALCOHOL 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 mL
|ETHYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
|Labeler - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||manufacture(0395-0040), analysis(0395-0040), pack(0395-0040), label(0395-0040)|