VANTELIN ODORLESS PAIN RELIEVING
Medically reviewed on April 26, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TROLAMINE SALICYLATE 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kowa Health Care America, Inc.
NDC Code: 71148-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Trolamine salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, ask a doctor before use.
- on wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- on very sensitive skin
- with a heating pad or other heat source
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- in combination with other external analgesic products
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap
- avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
• apply generously to affected area
• repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
- store with lid closed tightly
- read all product information before using. Keep the carton for important information
arnica montana flower extract, diazolidinyl urea, DMDM hydantoin, edetate disodium, glycerin, purified water, SD alcohol 40B, sodium acetyl hyaluronate, sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate, urea, xanthan gum
Visit Vantelin.com or call 1-888-655-9649
|VANTELIN ODORLESS PAIN RELIEVING
trolamine salicylate liquid
|Labeler - Kowa Health Care America, Inc. (078740352)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.