VANTELIN ODORLESS PAIN RELIEVING
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TROLAMINE SALICYLATE 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kowa Health Care America, Inc.
NDC Code: 71148-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Trolamine salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, ask a doctor before use.
- on wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- on very sensitive skin
- with a heating pad or other heat source
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- in combination with other external analgesic products
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap
- avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
• apply generously to affected area
• repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
- store with lid closed tightly
- read all product information before using. Keep the carton for important information
arnica montana flower extract, diazolidinyl urea, DMDM hydantoin, edetate disodium, glycerin, purified water, SD alcohol 40B, sodium acetyl hyaluronate, sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate, urea, xanthan gum
Visit Vantelin.com or call 1-888-655-9649
|VANTELIN ODORLESS PAIN RELIEVING
trolamine salicylate liquid
|Labeler - Kowa Health Care America, Inc. (078740352)|
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018