Quantum Health Meyer Lemon and Honey Flavor
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol, Unspecified Form 5mg
Labeler: Quantum, Inc.
NDC Code: 70084-605
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antitussive (Cough Suppressant) / Oral Anesthetic
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants,
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, rash, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a physician.
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 5 years of age: ask a doctor.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Honey, Natural Meyer Lemon Flavor and Other Natural Flavors, Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder, and Organic Turmeric.
DISTRIBUTED BY: QUANTUM, INC.
PO BOX 2791, EUGENE, OR 97402
|QUANTUM HEALTH MEYER LEMON AND HONEY FLAVOR
menthol, unspecified form lozenge
|Labeler - Quantum, Inc. (044806305)|
Medically reviewed on May 31, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.