Tolnaftate by Family Dollar Services Inc.
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.5g in 150.2g
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc.
NDC Code: 55319-182
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within four weeks (for athlete's foot) or two weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under two years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, appl morning and/or night
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B(36%w/w)
antifungal liquid spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc. (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.