Campho-Phenique Antiseptic by Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 10.8mg in 100mL, PHENOL 4.7mg in 100mL
Labeler: Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
NDC Code: 69536-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphorated phenol (camphor 10.8% and phenol 4.7%)
- for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- cold sores
- first aid to help protect against infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- over large areas of the body
- with a bandage
- a deep or puncture wound
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or a Poison Control Center.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- do not bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- close cap tightly after use
eucalyptus oil, light mineral oil
1-855-602-2676 weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Dist. by: Foundation Consumer
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
camphor (synthetic) and phenol liquid
|Labeler - Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC (079675882)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.