Low Dose Aspirin by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on May 31, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 49349-868
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
- ask your doctor about other uses for this product.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this products. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- this product for at least 7 days after tonsilectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- feel faint
- allergic reaction occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- store at room temperature (15°-30°C)
- avoid excess heat and moisture
Corn starch, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, silicon dioxide, sodium saccharine and stearic acid
Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756
DRUG: Low Dose Aspirin
DOSAGE: TABLET, CHEWABLE
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 8 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- ASPIRIN 81mg in 1
- DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
- STARCH, CORN
- SACCHARIN SODIUM
- SILICON DIOXIDE
- STEARIC ACID
|LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, chewable
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|