Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2mg in 100mL
NDC Code: 68599-0206
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- for treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching,scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch
- for treatment ofsuperficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans)
- For External use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm, or within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Do not use on
- children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- diaper rash
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Pay special attention to the spaces between toes
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socksat least once daily
Athlete’s foot and ringworm
- Use daily for 4 weeks
- Use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Maltodextrin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6), Silica, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - McKesson (023904428)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 19, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2361 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more