Campho-Phenique Antiseptic by Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 10.8g in 100g, PHENOL 4.7g in 100g
Labeler: Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
NDC Code: 69536-109
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphorated phenol (camphor 10.8% and phenol 4.7%)
- for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritation
- first aid to help protect against infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- over large areas of the body
- with a bandage
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a deep or puncture wound
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or a Poison Control Center.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- do not bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- close cap tightly after use
colloidal silicon dioxide, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, light mineral oil
1-855-602-2676 weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Foundation Consumer Healthcare, LLC.
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
camphor (synthetic) and phenol gel
|Labeler - Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC (079675882)|
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.