Aplicare Povidone-Iodine by Aplicare, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 26, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Aplicare, Inc.
NDC Code: 52380-0126
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-iodine USP 10%
antiseptic skin preparation
Apply locally as needed.
- For external use only
- Do not use if allergic to iodine or in the eyes
- Ask a doctor before use if injuries are deep wounds, puncture wounds, or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if infection occurs or if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
- Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
- 1% titratable iodine
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- For hospital or professional use only
glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol
|Labeler - Aplicare, Inc. (107255002)|
|Registrant - Aplicare, Inc. (107255002)|