Aplicare Povidone-Iodine by Aplicare, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 26, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Aplicare, Inc.
NDC Code: 52380-0126
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-iodine USP 10%
antiseptic skin preparation
Apply locally as needed.
- For external use only
- Do not use if allergic to iodine or in the eyes
- Ask a doctor before use if injuries are deep wounds, puncture wounds, or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if infection occurs or if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
- Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
- 1% titratable iodine
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- For hospital or professional use only
glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol
|Labeler - Aplicare, Inc. (107255002)|
|Registrant - Aplicare, Inc. (107255002)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.