TYLENOL Regular Strength by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
NDC Code: 50580-600
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 caplets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6 years to under 12 years||
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
- do not use if any individual blister unit is open or torn
carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, medium chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
To re-order reference the NDC code
Acetaminophen Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer
325 mg each
10 Blister Cards
10 Individual Blisters
DESIGNED FOR HEALTH
FOR HOSPITAL AND GOVERNMENT USE ONLY
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division (878046358)|