CELLBN SP HIGH MULTI SERUM
Medically reviewed on May 31, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ARBUTIN 2g in 100mL, ADENOSINE 0.05g in 100mL
NDC Code: 71450-0008
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Skin Protectant - Whitening, Anti-Wrinkle
Keep out of reach of the children
Apply to the face and around the neck in the morning and evening
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|CELLBN SP HIGH MULTI SERUM
arbutin, adenosine gel
|Labeler - WORLDCOSTEC.CO.,LTD (688297917)|
|Registrant - WORLDCOSTEC.CO.,LTD (688297917)|
|WORLDCOSTEC.CO.,LTD||688297917||manufacture(71450-0008), label(71450-0008), pack(71450-0008)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.