Aplicare Povidone-Iodine Prep Pad
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Aplicare, Inc.
NDC Code: 52380-4111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-iodine USP 10%
antiseptic skin preparation
Apply locally as needed.
- Prep pad size: 1-1/4" × 1-1/2"
- 1% titratable iodine
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- For hospital or professional use only
citric acid, disodium phosphate, nonoxynol-9, sodium hydroxide, water
- Do not use if allergic to iodine or in the eyes
- For external use only
- Ask a doctor before use if injuries are deep wounds, puncture wounds, or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if infection occurs or if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
- Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
|APLICARE POVIDONE-IODINE PREP PAD
|Labeler - Aplicare, Inc. (107255002)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 1, 2017