CELLBN DAMAGE MULTI ACTION TONER
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ARBUTIN 1g in 100mL, ADENOSINE 0.05g in 100mL
NDC Code: 71450-0004
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Glycerin, Etc
Skin Protectant - Whitening, Anti-Wrinkle
Keep out of reach of the children
Apply to the face and around the neck in the morning and evening.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|CELLBN DAMAGE MULTI ACTION TONER
arbutin, adenosine liquid
|Labeler - WORLDCOSTEC.CO.,LTD (688297917)|
|Registrant - WORLDCOSTEC.CO.,LTD (688297917)|
|WORLDCOSTEC.CO.,LTD||688297917||manufacture(71450-0004), label(71450-0004), pack(71450-0004)|