Antifungal by McKesson
Medically reviewed on Oct 19, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2mg in 100mL
NDC Code: 68599-1470
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Treats most jock itch, ringworm and athlete’s foot
WarningsDo not use
- on children under 2 years of age
- for diaper rash. For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4
weeks for athlete’s foot or ringworm, or within 2 weeks
for jock itch, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a physician.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Pay special attention to the spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
Athlete’s foot and ringworm
- use daily for 4 weeks
- use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
Other information Store at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
Inactive ingredients Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol,
Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
Juice, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, (may contain Lactic Acid).
Questions? Call 1-800-777-4908
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - McKesson (023904428)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2154 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more