Antifungal by McKesson
Medically reviewed on October 19, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2mg in 100mL
NDC Code: 68599-1470
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Treats most jock itch, ringworm and athlete’s foot
WarningsDo not use
- on children under 2 years of age
- for diaper rash. For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4
weeks for athlete’s foot or ringworm, or within 2 weeks
for jock itch, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a physician.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Pay special attention to the spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
Athlete’s foot and ringworm
- use daily for 4 weeks
- use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
Other information Store at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
Inactive ingredients Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol,
Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
Juice, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, (may contain Lactic Acid).
Questions? Call 1-800-777-4908
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - McKesson (023904428)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1974 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more