Pain Relieving Arthritis by Velocity Pharma LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 0.025g in 100g
Labeler: Velocity Pharma LLC
NDC Code: 76168-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Histamine dihydrochloride ...... 0.025%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains & bruises.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- rash appears.
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For Use by Adults and Children over 12 years.
- Apply a thin layer to pain site and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Apply no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years or younger consult a physician.
- Store between 40°F and 86°F ( 4°C and 30C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken or missing.
arylamide, butylated hydroxyl toluene, cetostearyl alcohol , cetomacrogol 1000, disodium EDTA, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium acrylodimethyl taurate copolymer, titanium dioxide, transquitol P, vitamin E acetate, white petroleum jelly, water
Distributed by: Velocity Pharma LLC
Farmingdale, NY, 11735
|PAIN RELIEVING ARTHRITIS
histamine dihydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|Registrant - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|Velocity Pharma LLC||962198409||label(76168-300)|
Medically reviewed on May 26, 2017