Pain Relieving Arthritis by Velocity Pharma LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 0.025g in 100g
Labeler: Velocity Pharma LLC
NDC Code: 76168-300
Histamine dihydrochloride ...... 0.025%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains & bruises.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- rash appears.
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For Use by Adults and Children over 12 years.
- Apply a thin layer to pain site and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Apply no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years or younger consult a physician.
- Store between 40°F and 86°F ( 4°C and 30C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken or missing.
arylamide, butylated hydroxyl toluene, cetostearyl alcohol , cetomacrogol 1000, disodium EDTA, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium acrylodimethyl taurate copolymer, titanium dioxide, transquitol P, vitamin E acetate, white petroleum jelly, water
Distributed by: Velocity Pharma LLC
Farmingdale, NY, 11735
|PAIN RELIEVING ARTHRITIS
histamine dihydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|Registrant - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|Velocity Pharma LLC||962198409||label(76168-300)|