Hot and Cold Lidocaine with Menthol Patch Pain Relief
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 40mg, MENTHOL 10mg
Labeler: Velocity Pharma LLC
NDC Code: 76168-302
|Lidocaine 4 %||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 1%||Topical analgesic|
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, sprains & bruises.
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to lidocaine or menthol. Do not use if pouch is damaged or opened.
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to open wounds or sensitive skin
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- excessive redness or irritation is present
- condition worsens
- pain persists for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of Reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- adults: apply patch to affected area for a maximum of 12 hours. Do not use more than 1 patch every 24 hours.
- children: consult your physician
- remove protective film, gently apply to affected area.
colloidal silicon dioxide, Kaolin, Polyacrylic acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate, Titanium Dioxide
|HOT AND COLD LIDOCAINE WITH MENTHOL PATCH
lidocaine and menthol patch
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|Registrant - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|DR SABHARWALS WOUND CARE||862184668||manufacture(76168-302)|
Medically reviewed on May 25, 2017