CareOne Lubricant by FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
NDC Code: 41520-506
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%......Eye lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%..................Eye lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
boric acid, calcium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, hydrochloric acid, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, zinc chloride
FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
© 2017 S&S Brands, LLC
Quality guaranteed or
your money back.
Made in Korea
polyethylene glycol 400, and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC (809183973)|