Family Care Lubricant Eye
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-580
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%...............................Eye lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%.........................................Eye lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do not use
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- remove contact lense before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before using
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
boric acid, calcium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, hydrochloric acid, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water,
sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, zinc chloride
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE LUBRICANT EYE
polyethylene glycol 400, and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.