LidoPro by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.000325g in 1g, LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.04g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.1g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.275g in 1g
Labeler: Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
NDC Code: 55700-523
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 4%
Methyl Salicylate 27.5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscles pains associated with:
- simple back pain
- muscle soreness
For external use only
- on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
- with bandage or a heating pad
- if condition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- you are allergic to any ingredients, PABA, aspirin products or sulfa
- avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucus membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.
at 20○C - 25○C (68○F - 77○F)
Adults 18 years and children 12 years and older:
- apply product directly to affected area
- product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.
- wash hands immediately afterwards
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
Please Email info@TerrainRX.com
Reno, NV 89501
Made in the U.S.A.
capsaicin, lidocaine, menthol, and methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC (831276758)|
|Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC||831276758||relabel(55700-523)|
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.