Rite Aid Eye Care Lubricant by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on May 15, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-1809
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%...Eye lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- do not use if solution chnages color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask doctor
- if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
MADE IN KOREA
|RITE AID EYE CARE LUBRICANT
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)