Rite Aid Eye Care Lubricant by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on May 15, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-1809
Active ingredient Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%...Eye lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- do not use if solution chnages color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask doctor
- if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
MADE IN KOREA
|RITE AID EYE CARE LUBRICANT
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)