CareOne Lubricant by FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
NDC Code: 41520-508
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%.........Eye lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid, magnesium choride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
© 2017 S&S Brands, LLC
Quality guaranteed or
your money back.
Made in Korea
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC (809183973)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 27, 2017
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)