The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Low Dose Aspirin
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: Bryant Ranch Prepack
NDC Code: 63629-6356
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID*)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but very serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
if an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Taking a prescription drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
You may report side effects to: 1-888-952-0050.
anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, croscarmlellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, iron oxide ochre, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, silicon dioxide, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
NDC: 63629-6356-1 100 TABLET in a BOTTLE
NDC: 63629-6356-2 90 TABLET in a BOTTLE
NDC: 63629-6356-3 120 TABLET in a BOTTLE
NDC: 63629-6356-4 30 TABLET in a BOTTLE
|LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
|Labeler - Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Bryant Ranch Prepack||171714327||REPACK(63629-6356), RELABEL(63629-6356)|