Mucinex by Bryant Ranch Prepack
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 600mg
Labeler: Bryant Ranch Prepack
NDC Code: 63629-7115
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer homopolymer type B; FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in England
NDC: 63629-7115-1 30 TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 63629-7115-2 20 TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE in a BOTTLE
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Bryant Ranch Prepack||171714327||REPACK(63629-7115), RELABEL(63629-7115)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.