Magnesium Oxide by Bryant Ranch Prepack
Medically reviewed on June 12, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM OXIDE 400mg
Labeler: Bryant Ranch Prepack
NDC Code: 63629-6935
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium Oxide 400 mg (241.3 mg Elemental Magnesium)
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach
- you have kidney disease
- you are taking a prescription drug (antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs)
- you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not take more than 2 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- May have a laxative effect.
Keep out of reach of children.
- take one or two antacid tablets daily. Do not exceed two tablets unless directed by a physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
- Tamper evident, do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, and Stearic Acid.
Call Virtus at 1-888-848-3593 M-F, 8:30 - 5 EST or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
NDC: 63629-6935-1 60 TABLET in a BOTTLE
magnesium oxide tablet
|Labeler - Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Bryant Ranch Prepack||171714327||REPACK(63629-6935), RELABEL(63629-6935)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about magnesium oxide
- Magnesium oxide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes