Clotrimazole by Akron Pharma Inc
Medically reviewed on May 15, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1g in 1mL
Labeler: Akron Pharma Inc
NDC Code: 71399-0500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole USP, 1%
- Athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- Jock Itch (tinea cruris)
- Ringworm (tinea corporis)
Discomfort which can accompany these conditions
For external use only
on children under 2 years of age
avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails For best results, follow directions and continue treatment for length of time indicated. For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
polyethylene glycol 400
Please Call 1-877-225-6999
Compare to the active ingredient of Lotrimin®AF*
Clotrimazole Topical Solution USP,1%
- Relieves Itching & Burning
- Greaseless, Nonstaining
For External use only.
Not for Opthalmic use.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
|Labeler - Akron Pharma Inc (067878881)|
|Registrant - Akron Pharma Inc (067878881)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)