Angel of mine Diaper Rash by Wenzhou Senos Cosmetics Technology Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 160mg in 1g
Labeler: Wenzhou Senos Cosmetics Technology Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 58638-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 16%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Prevents chafed skin due to diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- avoid contact wih eyes
- this product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to case birth defects or othr reproductive harm
- Condition worsens
- or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Clean the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply iubtnebt liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time prolonged exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
boric acid, castor ol, fragrance, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum
|ANGEL OF MINE DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Wenzhou Senos Cosmetics Technology Co., Ltd. (420430722)|
|Registrant - Wenzhou Senos Cosmetics Technology Co., Ltd. (420430722)|
|Wenzhou Senos Cosmetics Technology Co., Ltd.||420430722||manufacture(58638-002)|