Medically reviewed on May 10, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-1152
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if saftey seal is broken.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 338, Poloxamer 407,1 Dimethicone,1 Sodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor (Aroma).
- AP-24,® the patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight Dimethicone and the surfactants, Poloxamer 338 and Poloxamer 407, helps to remove plaque and helps reduce plaque buildup.
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (803486393)|