Medically reviewed on Oct 20, 2017
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 7.6mg in 1g
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-1155
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age on good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Alumina, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Poloxamer 3381, Poloxamer 4071, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
- AP-24,® the patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight Dimethicone and the surfactants Poloxamer 338 and Poloxamer 407, helps to remove plaque during brushing and helps reduce plaque buildup.
sodium monofluorophosphate paste
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (803486393)|