SENNA-S by Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC
Medically reviewed on April 11, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 68210-0302
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- If you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1(800)222-1222
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|Age||Starting Dosage||Maximum Dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or over||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 19.92 mg, sodium 5.61 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, D&C yellow No. 10, FD&C Yellow No. 6, hypromellose,magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin,polyethylene glycol-400, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Spirit Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet
|Labeler - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|Elysium Pharmaceuticals LTD||915664486||manufacture(68210-0302)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.