DOCUSATE SODIUM by Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 68210-0305
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- for the prevention of the dry, hard stools
- for relief of occassional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed to so by a doctor.
When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
have rectal bleeding fail to have a bowel movement occur after use.
ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center 1(800)222-1222 immediately.
have rectal bleeding fail to have bowel movement occur after use.
Ask a health professional before use
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222 immediately.
- adult and children 12 years and over: take 1-3 gelcaps, preferably at bedtime
- children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 gelcap at bedtime
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- do not use if safety seal under cap is torn or missing
FD&C Red #33, FD&C Red#40, FD&C Yellow#6, gelatin,
glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, purified
water, shellac, sorbitol solution, titanium dioxide.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|MEDGEL PRIVATE LIMITED||677385498||manufacture(68210-0305)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 11, 2018