CareOne Country Apple by American Sales Company
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 650mg in 1mL
Labeler: American Sales Company
NDC Code: 41520-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only
- Flammable. Keep away from source of heat or fire
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
- irritation or redness develops and lasts.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply a small amount to your palm and rub hands together briskly until dry.
- children under 6 years old should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a room temperature below 110°F (43°C)
Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Mannitol, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(41520-410)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.