blemish care with bija seed
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.6g in 100mL
Labeler: Innisfree Corporation
NDC Code: 71220-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.6%)
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps clear up acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Penetrates pores to control acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes, pimples from forming
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at the same time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at room temperature.
water, propanediol, squalane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, niacinamide, cetyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, glycerin, octyldodecanol, silica, torreya nucifera seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, tromethamine, peg-75 stearate, fragrance, xanthan gum, polyacrylate-13, ceteth-20, steareth-20, glyceryl caprylate, polyisobutene, ethylhexylglycerin, camellia japonica leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, citrus unshiu peel extract, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, orchid extract, disodium edta, polysorbate 20, sorbitan isostearate
|BLEMISH CARE WITH BIJA SEED
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Innisfree Corporation (557822425)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.