blemish care with bija seed
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.6g in 100mL
Labeler: Innisfree Corporation
NDC Code: 71220-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.6%)
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps clear up acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Penetrates pores to control acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes, pimples from forming
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at the same time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at room temperature.
water, propanediol, squalane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, niacinamide, cetyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, glycerin, octyldodecanol, silica, torreya nucifera seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, tromethamine, peg-75 stearate, fragrance, xanthan gum, polyacrylate-13, ceteth-20, steareth-20, glyceryl caprylate, polyisobutene, ethylhexylglycerin, camellia japonica leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, citrus unshiu peel extract, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, orchid extract, disodium edta, polysorbate 20, sorbitan isostearate
|BLEMISH CARE WITH BIJA SEED
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Innisfree Corporation (557822425)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.