Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-581
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and throughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- dispense palmful
- spread to cover hands, rub in well
- air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- for emergency medical information worldwide, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1 800 781 8787
Foam Hand Sanitizer
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
25 fl oz (750 mL)
This product may be patented:
Ecolab · 1 Ecolab Place · St. Paul MN 55102 USA · tel: 1 866 781 8787
© 2016 Ecolab USA Inc. · All rights reserved
Made in United States
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.