Fluticasone Propionate by Allegiant Health
Medically reviewed on November 17, 2017
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE 50ug
Labeler: Allegiant Health
NDC Code: 69168-380
(glucocorticoid) 50 mcg
Allergy symptom reliever
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- itchy nose
Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth.
- in children under 4 years of age
- to treat asthma
- if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients
have or had glaucoma or cataracts.
- medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir)
- a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
- ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection)
- the growth rate of some children may be slower
- stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
- you have, or come into contact with someone who has chicken pox, measles, or tuberculosis
- your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge. You may have something more than allergies, such as an infection.
- you get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose.
- you get an allergic reaction to this product. Seek medical help right away.
- you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product
- you have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
read the Quick Start Guide for how to:
- prime the bottle
- use the spray
- clean the spray nozzle
- shake gently before each use
- use this product only once a day
- do not use more than directed
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
- Week 1: use 2 sprays in each nostril daily
- Week 2 through 6 months: use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat symptoms
- After 6 months of daily use: ask a doctor if you can keep using
CHILDREN 4 to 11 YEARS OF AGE
- the growth of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year.
- an adult should supervise use
- use 1 spray in each nostril daily
CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE
do not use
- you may start to feel relief the first day and full effect after several days of regular once-a-day use
- store between 4º and 30ºC (39º and 86ºF)
- keep this label and enclosed materials. They contain important additional information.
0.02% w/w benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, 0.25% w/w phenylethyl alcohol, polysorbate 80, purified water
Call toll free 1-800-706-5575 weekdays 8:30am - 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time
*Compare to the active ingredient in FLONASE®
Full Prescription Strength • Non-Drowsy
Nasal Spray, USP
50 mcg per spray
(glucocorticoid) Allergy Symptom
Reliever Nasal Spray
24 Hour Relief
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
120 Metered Sprays
0.54 fl oz. (15.8 mL)
fluticasone propionate spray, metered
|Labeler - Allegiant Health (079501930)|