RESCUE ME ACNE BLEMISH TREATMENT ORIGINAL FORMULA
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100mL
Labeler: ASPIRE BRANDS INC
NDC Code: 70626-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SALICYLIC ACID 2%
ACNE TREATMENT TO HELP CLEAR UP AND PREVENT NEW ACNE BLEMISHES, BLACKHEADS, AND WHITEHEADS.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS, FLUSH THOROUGHLY WITH WATER.
- SKIN IRRITATION AND DRYNESS IS MORE LIKELY TO OCCUR IF YOU USE ANOTHER TOPICAL ACNE MEDICATION AT THE SAME TIME. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, ONLY USE ONE TOPICAL ACNE MEDICATION AT A TIME.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
- CLEAN THE SKIN THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING THIS PRODUCT.
- COVER THE ENTIRE AREA WITH A THIN LAYER ONE TO THREE TIMES DAILY.
- BECAUSE EXCESSIVE DRYING OF THE SKIN MAY OCCUR, START WITH ONE APPLICATION DAILY, THEN GRADUALLY INCREASE TO TWO OR THREE TIMES DAILY IF NEEDED OR AS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
- IF BOTHERSOME DRYNESS OR PEELING OCCURS, REDUCE APPLICATION TO ONCE A DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY.
ALCOHOL DENAT., ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, NORDHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID, OLEANOLOC ACID, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, WATER.
|RESCUE ME ACNE BLEMISH TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - ASPIRE BRANDS INC (832462811)|
|NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC.||947484713||manufacture(70626-103)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.